Improved uninstaller and Windows cleanup toolbox. This uninstaller program works by creating two "snapshots" of your system: one before you install an application and another one directly afterwards. These snapshots record the entire status of your computer system, including all registry entries, the locations, dates, sizes and versions of all files and the contents of all configuration files. After creating the second snapshot the program then compares it with the first and records all the differences in a special file called log file. When you tell Ashampoo UnInstaller to uninstall the application it loads this log file and uses the information it contains to restore everything on your system to the way it was before you installed the application.Main features:
- Start menu cleaner.
- Drag & drop desktop uninstaller.
- Reinstaller in case you change your mind.
- Internet Explorer Add-Ons manager.
- Windows Services manager.
- Undelete tool for recovering accidentally deleted files.
- Wiper for completely removing all traces of sensitive files from your hard disk.
- Hard disk defragmentation tool.
- Internet Cleaner to erase your Internet tracks.
- Among other features.