Software to convert and burn your videos to DVD. With ConvertXtoDVD and a few clicks you can backup your movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player. ConvertXtoDVD supports most popular formats such as AVI to DVD; Mpeg, Mpeg, Mpeg4, MP4, VOB, RMVB, WMV, DV and stream formats to DVD. It converts your files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media. It does not need an external AVI codec download, because it uses its own AVI codecs. Multiple audio tracks are supported. The aspect ratio can be automatically selected or forced to a specific format.
Other key features:
- Can merge up to 4 hours of material from several movies or episodes.
- Handles subtitles files (.SRT .SUB/IDX .SSA) with color and font selection, and supports tags (italic, bold).
- Video format choice - NTSC, PAL, or automatic and PULL-DOWN.
- Picture output - Widescreen, Fullscreen, or automatic.
- Create Automatic chapters or edit your own.
- Create menus with videos and music: menu editor with full customization.
- Add a watermark/copyright.
- Add a video intro.
- Requires Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1 and 10.