Working with the most advanced digital painting and natural media tools available, you can create the art you've always envisioned. Corel Painter is the digital art and drawing software that offers the largest selection of Natural-Media brushes and canvas textures.
From custom brushes to custom palettes, Corel Painter lets you import content from others, create your own or select from built-in artist layouts to suit your workflow needs.Main features:
- Texture painting: make any character, environment or object come to life.
- Dab stencils: Mask your brush dab before applying paint to the canvas.
- Glazing brushes: Apply velvety, translucent paint transitions.
- Interactive Gradient tool: Edit color and opacity in the context of your painting using the enhanced node control.
- Gradient express paint: Fill a gradient with rich, stroke-filled paint.
- Palette drawers: organize palettes and reduce clutter.
- Blenders: Blend any media applied to the canvas to achieve artistic perfection.
- Kaleidoscope tools: paint in perfect symmetry with 1, 2 and 3-point Perspective Guides and craft the perfect composition using the Divine Proportion and Layout Grid tools.
- Sketching: Volume sketch your concepts with speed and ease using a wide selection of realistic pens and pencils.
- Hand painting: Hand paint your image by opening your photo and choosing Quick Clone to get started. Select a brush, a Cloner Color and start painting.
- Canvas prep: Kick off your landscape, still life or portrait piece by narrowing down the ideal canvas texture and color palette. A diverse selection of built-in textures and the ability to mix up your color palette vision or to import color sets will set you up for success.Compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 - 64-bit.
Note: This software is delivered by download, which leaves a much smaller ecological footprint compared to producing and shipping a CD/DVD and its associated packaging through traditional retail distribution channels. Your license key will be delivered by e-mail. Optionally, you can back up the downloaded software to a CD, USB drive, or other removable media.