Easily create an exact Windows server disk image, including the operating system, databases and applications. Drive Backup Server enables easy migration of your systems among servers.
- Due to Paragon's Hot Backup technology, all your applications remain online during disk backup. Drive Backup protects your system without interrupting your working process.
- Drive Backup delivers incredibly fast server restoration, even from a bare-metal state. You can browse backup images and restore separate files and folders or entire hard disk partitions and hard disks. In case of unbootable system Drive Backup includes powerful recovery CD. You can create also custom bootable recovery media containing backup images.
- Powerful Script Generator to automate routine operations.
- Built-in Scheduler.
- Differential, Synthetic and Cyclic Backup capability.
- Wide range of software and hardware RAID support, Windows x64 support, Windows dynamic volumes support, IDE, SCS, SATA, USB, FireWire hard drives support, local or network backup media support as well as built-in CD/DVD Burner to place server backup images on CD/DVD.
- Save backup archives to physical partitions (without drive letters assigned).
- Support for major virtual machines, such as MS Virtual PC, MS Virtual Server, MS Hyper-V, VMware Workstation, VMware Fusion, Oracle VirtualBox 4.0 and VMware ESX Server.
- Includes partitioning features, such as create, format, delete and hide partitions, update the MBR and change partition serial numbers.
- Supports Windows Vista (32/64-bit), Windows XP Professional (32/64-bit), Windows XP Home, Windows 2000 Professional SP4, Windows 2000 Server Family SP4, Windows Server 2003 Family, Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition, Windows Small Business Server 2003 Family, Windows Storage Server 2003, Windows 7, Windows 2008 Server Family and Windows 8.