Boost your Windows workstations and laptops with faster than new performance. Instead of defragging, Diskeeper's engine ensures large, clean continuous writes from Windows so fragmentation is no longer an issue for HDDs or SSDs. This eliminates the scenario of many, tiny writes and reads that slow system performance and shortens the lifespan of HDDs and SSDs alike.
Where typical defragmentation utilities consume resources to operate and deal with fragmentation only after the performance penalty has already been incurred, Diskeeper is a proactive solution that solves the problem in real time while running transparently in the background, eliminating fragmentation issues from occurring on HDDs and SSDs.
Diskeeper's great advantage is that nothing has to be allocated for cache. The software dynamically uses only what is available at any given moment and throttles according to the need of the application.Main features:
- Intelligent monitoring technology allows all background operations within the system to run with near-zero resource impact on current activities.
- Benefit Reporting dashboard displays the actual "time saved" benefit on evey system so the value is easily quantifiable.
- Instant Defrag technology has been enhanced to monitor volumes to resolve critically fragmented files in real-time that are known to cause performance problems.
- HyperBoot: File Access Technology strategically moves files into a sequential order that minimizes the number of input/output requests during the boot process.
- SSD Optimizer Technology produces faster performance in solid-state drives running on Microsoft operating systems.
- Terabyte Volume Engine: Technology engineered to rapidly defragment volumes with hundreds of thousands of files.
- Free Space Consolidation Engine: Swiftly consolidates free space and tightly integrates with Instant Defrag to handle new fragmentation as soon as it is created.Compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10.
The Professional edition is recommended for computers with:
- Heavy Word Processing.
- Resource-Intense Applications (Photo/Video, CAD).
- Watching Movies or Streaming Videos.
- Gaming (PC Games, Online Games).
- Heavy Storage (Movies, Videos, MP3, Photos).