Update and backup all drivers installed in your computer. Computers run hardware devices, such as printers or graphics cards, using software called drivers. All hardware elements in your PC, including your graphics and sound card, your motherboard, your hard disk, your modem or even your keyboard, come with drivers. Initially these may have come preinstalled with the operating system, or you may have installed them from the manufacturer's CD. However the manufacturers will improve these drivers by removing bugs and adding extra features or functionality. This means that unless you update your drivers regularly you may face any of a range of problems, from the relatively minor, such as hardware that seems buggy and poorly performing, to the more major such as hardware failures, conflicts and complete system crashes.
DriverScanner is the perfect solution for automatically updating drivers, saving you the hassle of having to identifying and finding updates for all your system's drivers. DriverScanner scans your PC's drivers and checks them against our comprehensive library of the latest drivers, to give you a full list of all those that need to be updated. With single click simplicity DriverScanner will then install each update on your PC. DriverScanner will also backup all your drivers to an external device, meaning that the next time you reinstall your system you can load up all your latest drivers, from one place.
In keeping your drivers up-to-date, you may expect:
- Better hardware compatibility and reduced system conflicts.
- Refined and improved device performance.
- Removed bugs and device errors.
- New device capabilities or unlocked features.
- Better computer performance and stability.Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10.Note: This product includes 1 year of updates and the license is valid for up to 3 computers. Special price for limited time.