Diagnostic and benchmarking software. AIDA64 Business can collect a very detailed hardware and software inventory from Windows client computers connected to the corporate network. As it supports command-line switches, creating inventories can be fully automated, while reports collected from the computers can be saved to open formats ready for further processing, as well as to an SQL database.
Changes between network audit snapshots taken at various times can be monitored in the integrates change manager. It can notify network administrators in real time when unwanted events occur, and it supports PC fleet management with remote monitoring and remote control.
For the business editions of AIDA64 you can also download a tool that enables system administrators to collect audit reports from their Linux-based clients.Main features:
- Hardware and software information of networked computers can be collected via command-line automation.
- Collected reports are processed by the AIDA64 Audit Manager, that can also produce network audit statistics and diagrams on hardware and software distribution.
- The activity and status of a whole network of computers can be monitored remotely with AIDA64 Remote Monitor.
- With AIDA64 Remote Control it is also possible to take full control of the remote computer to perform administrative tasks and transfer files.
- The Change Manager can detect and list changes between network audit snapshots taken at various times. It can also send alert notifications in real time if hardware or software changes occur or when issues or problems arise.
- Provides over 50 pages of information on hardware configuration and over 50 pages of installed programs, software licenses, security applications and Windows settings.
- The System Stability Test uses a 64-bit multi-threaded stress testing module to drive the computer to its absolute limits.Compatible with all 32-bit and 64-bit Windows editions, including Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016.