Diagnostic and benchmarking software.AIDA64 Engineer has a hardware detection engine unrivaled in its class. It provides detailed information about installed software and offers diagnostic functions and support for overclocking. As it is monitoring sensors in real time, it can gather accurate voltage, temperature and fan speed readings, while its diagnostic functions help detect and prevent hardware issues. It also offers a couple of benchmarks for measuring the performance of individual hardware components or the whole system.Main features:
- Provides over 50 pages of information on hardware configuration and over 50 pages of installed programs, software licenses, security applications and Windows settings.
- The System Stability Test uses a 64-bit multi-threaded stress testing module to drive the computer to its absolute limits.
- AIDA64 has an accurate hardware detection capabilities in its class, to provide detailed information on the computer internals without the need to open it up.
- The hadware detection module is strengthened by an exhaustive hardware database holding over 195,000 entries.
- The software implements a set of 64-bit benchmarks to measure how fast the computer performs various data processing tasks and mathematical calculations.
- Multi-threaded memory and cache benchmarks are available to analyze system RAM bandwidth and latency.
- AIDA64 can display vital system data on a variety of LCD/VFD devices connected to the computer.Compatible with all 32-bit and 64-bit Windows editions, including Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016.
Note: This license entitles one person to use the product on an unlimited number of computers and/or to provide services to others. This product includes 1 year of updates.