Diagnostic and benchmarking software. AIDA64 Extreme has a hardware detection engine unrivaled in its class. It provides detailed information about installed software and offers diagnostic functions and support for overclocking. As it is monitoring sensors in real time, it can gather accurate voltage, temperature and fan speed readings, while its diagnostic functions help detect and prevent hardware issues.
It also offers benchmarks for measuring either the performance of individual hardware components or the whole system.Main features:
- Provides over 50 pages of information on hardware configuration and installed programs, software licenses, security applications and Windows settings.
- AIDA64 System Stability Test uses a 64-bit multi-threaded stress testing module to drive the computer to its absolute limits.
- Provides detailed information on the computer internals without the need to open it.
- It implements a set of 64-bit benchmarks to measure how fast the computer performs various data processing tasks and mathematical calculations.
- AIDA64 supports over 250 various sensor devices to measure temperatures, voltages, fan speeds, and power draw.
- List of started processes, services, DLL files, startup programs and visited web pages is also available.Compatible with all 32-bit and 64-bit Windows editions, including Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016.Note: This license is for personal use only and includes 1 year of updates.
Click here for the Engineer License.