Programming language to facilitate the development of programs. Logic Basic it's an ideal tool to develop the programming logic in children, youth and adult beginners in computing. Also, a useful tool to professional programmers who wish to develop programs more quickly and easily. It is a language to be used on schools, universities, computer courses and also on businesses that require a high productivity language.
Logic Basic allows you to develop any kind of program from commercial software to games. It has a native database simple, safe, fast and powerful, which can be accessed only by password, but you can also make connections to any database that has an ODBC driver, and use SQL clauses to manage the database. Logic Basic commands are quite simple, but perform complex routines that would be difficult to create in other programming languages.Main features:
- Language that has a basic logic, based entirely on linear code, like old programming languages for MS-DOS, such as Clipper, Basic, C, Pascal, etc. Very easy to be understood and used, but at the same time a language that allows the programmer to take advantage of the great features of most modern operating systems.
- With simple commands executes routines that would be complex to develop in other programming languages, with several routines ready to perform different types of tasks.
- Offers great ease in opening and manipulating database, allowing you to work with native database, Access, or any other through ODBC drivers.
- It has a command that allows you to create any type of report easily comparable to the best utilities for creating reports.
- It has a graphical interface comparable to the best animation softwares graphics, allowing the creation of high-level presentations, and also games with great graphics performance.
- Lets you work with several windows at once.
- Allows creation of subroutines, functions and timers.
- Synthesizes all kinds of variables available in other languages in just three variable types: String, Integer and Decimal, which can be declared globally or locally.