Effectively solves the communication problems between the Mac system and NTFS, providing full read and write access to Windows NTFS partitions under Mac OS X.Main features:
- Unprecedented high NTFS performance. The transfer rate is the same as with the native HFS file system.
- Full read/write access to NTFS. Mac OS X provides limited support of NTFS, the primary file system of any Windows PC. With Paragon’s NTFS for Mac OS X, you’ll get full read/write access to any version of NTFS under Mac OS X.
- Support for Mac OS X Leopard, Snow Leopard (32 and 64 bit), Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite.
- Easy to install. The driver is easily installed through a user-friendly wizard.
- Easy to use. Mount any NTFS partition like a native one - no need to perform special commands to get access; just attach a disk or other media with NTFS partition and use it as you wish.
- Create and repair NTFS partitions under Mac the same way you usually do with HFS/HFS+.
- Non-Roman characters and languages. File and folder names in national languages, including Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Russian.
- No limitation to maximum file/partition size (within Mac OS X and NTFS specifications).Supporting NTFS features
- All NTFS versions are supported.
- Compressed files and folders.
- Files and folders with security permissions.Additional utilities
- Format NTFS utility: formats any partition as NTFS under Mac OS 10.5 and higher.
- Check NTFS utility: checks NTFS partition integrity and fixes errors, creates and displays a status report about the NTFS file system.
- Control NTFS utility: allows a user to control NTFS for Mac driver behavior.