Apple's Mac OS has limited support for Windows volumes - that is, you can only read data, but can't write or delete anything. With Paragon NTFS for Mac you can not only write, edit, copy, move and delete files on NTFS volumes from your Mac but also mount, unmount, verify, format, or set any of your Windows NTFS volumes as a startup drive.
Paragon NTFS for Mac provides fast, unlimited read/write access to NTFS hard drives, SSDs or thumb drives formatted for Windows computers. If you've ever used Apple's Disk Utility, you already know how to use Paragon NTFS for Mac. It inherits the best of Apple's Disk Utility and takes it to the next level, augmenting NTFS volume operations and advanced mount options.Main Features:
- The menu bar add-on gives you one-click access to all of your NTFS drives to mount, unmount and verify NTFS volumes.
- All NTFS volumes connected to your Mac are mounted automatically and available in the Finder.
- Quickly restart your Mac in Windows from the menu bar.
- Enable Ownership: Specify which users are allowed to access each newly-created file or folder, along with their read/write/execute privileges.
- Save last access time: Set Mac OS to recall every file you access on a selected volume.
- Enable Spotlight Indexing: View detailed info about volume used space; how much space is occupied by applications, music, video, photos, etc.
- Mount in Read-only: Access sensitive data without modifying any files.
- Do not mount automatically: Manually control access to a volume.Supported NTFS features:
- All NTFS versions are supported (from Windows NT 3.1 to Windows 10).
- Compressed files and folders.
- Sparse files.
- Files and folders with security permissions.Compatible with Mac OS High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan and Yosemite.