Move all of your programs, files and settings from your old PC to your new PC. PCmover Home makes sure nothing from your old PC is left behind. Ideal for users in need of a complete one-step move, PCmover Home does not include selectivity features and is intended to move the programs, files and settings of the logged-in user.Important information:
- Some programs on your old PC may not be compatible with a newer operating system.
- Files with Digital Rights Management (DRM), such as music files and programs that require keys or serial numbers with a hardware fingerprint, may require reactivation.
- Some programs with unique copy protection may need to be reinstalled or reactivated with their original key or serial number.
- Antivirus and Anti-Spyware programs will not be moved to your new PC.
- Specific hardware drivers will not be moved to your new PC.
- PCmover is not designed for migrations from newer operating systems to older operating systems. We do not recommend attempting to migrate from a PC running Windows 7 to a PC running Windows XP.
- Make sure to apply all appropriate Windows Updates (including .NET) to your new PC before performing a migration with PCmover.
Note: This software is delivered by download, which leaves a much smaller ecological footprint compared to producing and shipping a CD/DVD and its associated packaging through traditional retail distribution channels. Your license key will be delivered by e-mail. Optionally, you can back up the downloaded software to a CD, USB drive, or other removable media.