Business solution with the most flexible capabilities for managing the quality of translation. With PROMT Professional you can quickly obtain high-quality translations of documents, Web sites, or emails. You can also create corporate databases of translations of similar documents (for example, contracts or manuals) using the Translation Memory technology.We recommend PROMT Professional for:
- Translating documents in the applications of the Microsoft Office 2000-2007 suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint), and Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Translating texts with specialized lexicon (for example, industry-specific terminology).
- Translating instant messages in ICQ, Skype, QIP, and MSN Messenger.
- Translating Web pages in Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.Key advantages:
- Ultimate control over the quality of translation: Highly accurate setup of the system for translating specialized texts. Choose a profile and then enable your own dictionaries, specialized dictionaries from the installed PROMT dictionary collections, or Translation Memory databases.
- Translation function can be built into the most popular applications: Microsoft Office 2000-2007, OpenOffice.org Writer v. 2-3, Microsoft Internet Explorer v. 5-8, Mozilla Firefox 1.5-3.5, Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader 6-9, ICQ 2003b, ICQ Lite, ICQ6, QIP Infium RC3 (9017), Windows Live Messenger v. 8, Skype v. 3-4.
- Quick and easy translation of PDF files: Translate using PROMT Translator or use built-in translation features and translate directly in Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Support for ORFO spellchecking software: Find and correct typos quickly and reliably.
- Batch file translation: Save time by translating several files at once.
- New improved graphical user interface: Before developing our new user interface, we used the results of a large-scale usability study of PROMT products conducted by Usethics in 2008.
- Translate only new content. Use Translation Memory for the rest: Create your corporate database of translated texts and save time for subsequent translation of similar documents. The system will automatically translate common sections and terminology (specifications, contract preamble, etc.) by retrieving their translation from Translation Memory databases, according to your corporate standards.