Software that enables the elderly and the disabled to use basic computer applications. Seniorama is a senior-friendly software with a very simple graphic user interface. It transforms the PC into an intuitive, easy-to-use machine, from start-up to shutdown, in a way that is suited for non-computer seniors and anyone who may have visual problems, learning difficulties, cognitive impairment or a neurological disease of any sort. Users easily send and receive email, play brain-fitness games, view family photos, browse the Internet and enjoy video chats with family no matter where they are. Main Features:
- Access to e-mail, Internet, voice and video calling, photo gallery, and online games.
- Touch screen compatibility.
- Read e-mails out-loud option.
- Online address book customization.
- Skype: Automatic account creation with unique accessibility features.
- View Word, PowerPoint and PDF documents.
Note: This software is delivered by download, which leaves a much smaller ecological footprint compared to producing and shipping a CD/DVD and its associated packaging through traditional retail distribution channels. Your license key will be delivered by e-mail. Optionally, you can back up the downloaded software to a CD, USB drive, or other removable media.