PDF to Word Converter integrated with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. You do not need Adobe Acrobat or Reader to use Solid Converter PDF. It can be used as a standalone converter tool or as a plugin for Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat (not Reader). Solid Converter PDF is also available through Explorer's right click local menu.
Solid Converter PDF main features:
- Creates PDF from any Windows program.
- Recovers vector and bitmap images.
- Edits the PDF document directly.
- Converts the entire PDF file at once, or, you can choose specific pages to be recovered.
- Matches PDF fonts with Microsoft Windows installed fonts.
- Allows user to extract all images, bitmap and vector, from a PDF file.
- Create PDF files from Microsoft Word.
- Convert PDF files to PowerPoint.
- Convert PDF to HTML.
- Convert PDF to Text.
- Command line interface is available for batch processing.
- Combine multiple documents into a single PDF.
- Add watermarks, metadata and passwords.
- Copy, rotate and delete pages.
- Scan directly from paper to well formatted, editable Word documents.
- Select one or more objects on your PDF page to move, rotate, resize or delete.
With an Individual license you can use the software on a single stand-alone computer (not across a network), or on up to two stand-alone computers used exclusively by the same individual user.Note: Special price for limited time.