Tool to organize your files and bookmarks and share them with your family and friends. The tabbles are special containers that you can use to categorize any kind of file and document as well as folders and bookmarks. Using Tabbles you can quickly categorize, find, sort and share your documents, in a totally new way. Tabbles allows you to organize your files and documents independently from the folder structure. You can share your tagging on LAN or in the Cloud, easily, with up to 4 PCs. Main features:
- Organize documents, pictures, music and other files on your local disk, on a shared drive and in the Cloud.
- Link your documents to several projects without copying or moving them.
- Tag your data along with your family or friends and browse each others tags, as in file-tagcloud.
- Supports folder privileges: you won't need to change the way shared disks or folders are configured.
- Tabbles frees you from the hierarchical structure of the file system: it allows you to find and interact with files located far away from each other in different disks and folders, sorting and grouping them accordingly to what they're related to.Notes: One license is for 1 user on 1 PC and allows you to share with up to 4 PCs. Requires the .NET Framework 4.