Complete file and system disk imaging backup and restore software for home and home office users that can protect your entire system and family pictures, videos, music, and important documents stored on your home PC. Acronis True Image enables you to create an image of your entire hard disk drive, including the operating system, applications, user settings, and all data.
So if disaster strikes, you get it back quickly. It not only recovers all your data but, thanks to full-image backups, it can put everything back exactly where it was. That means: all the same files in the same folders, same applications and Operating System, the same icons and shortcuts. Everything back to normal like it never happened.Main features:
- The Perfect Image: With Acronis' patented disk imaging and PC-cloning technology, every bit of information can be restored to its original shape in minutes, without having to reinstall any software application.
- Stay in Sync: If you have two or more PCs and want them to mirror a selection of files or folders, it's now possible. File Synchronization lets you replicate important data between multiple computers, files or devices. Sync files with friends, family or colleagues over the Web. Or sync with local folders, including USB sticks or external hard drives.
- Smart Scheduling offers you practical options to decide when your backups should run, like during idle times or just before startup or shutdown.
- Try&Decide: Avoid disasters before they happen. For instance, if you want to try out new software but are not sure if it's virus-prone, this feature lets you take a test drive first to see if you want to keep or discard the changes to your system.
- Mobile file access: Your files are available from all your favorite devices, from smartphones to tablets and PCs.
- Disk imaging: Restore everything - not just the files, but the exact configuration of your computer including your operating system, settings, and applications.
- Migrate or restore to a new PC: restore your full disk image, including your operating system, applications, files, and settings, to a different make or model PC.
- Backup and restore Dynamic Disks: backup and restore dynamic volumes from Windows Dynamic Disks.