Turn your WiFi-enabled phone into a Wireless Presenter Mouse. With AgilePresenter, you can use your phone's Joystick as your powerpoint presentation remote control. Works with any WIFI-Enabled phone: iPhone, Nokia S60 N-Series, E-Series, Windows Mobile, Blackberry etc.Requirements:
Any WIFI-Enabled phone + a Windows XP (Service Pack 2 or later) + WiFi access point.How to Setup:
1. Download and run the Installer in your computer.
2. Start it.
3. Open your phone's browser to the specified URL shown in AgilePresenter running on your computer.
4. Connect your phone via WIFI to the same network with your computer.
5. If there are no firewall problems, the page will load and you'll see three buttons: Previous Slide, Mouse Click, Next Slide and the current screenshot of your PC.
6. Start your Powerpoint/Presentation on computer and remote-control it from phone.