Turn your Nokia/S60/Java Phone into a Bluetooth Wireless Presenter Mouse + Media Player Remote Control Software. With WMouseXP, you can use your phone's Joystick as your PC's wireless mouse, use your phone's numpads as a media player remote control (like a stereo remote) and a powerpoint presentation remote control - all integrated into the one single page of this mobile software.Requirements:
Java Enabled Bluetooth phone (JSR-82) or S60 mobile phones + Windows XP (Service Pack 2 or later) or Windows Vista + USB Bluetooth on BlueSoleil (1.6 or newer) or Microsoft or Broadcom/WIDCOMM (22.214.171.124 SP5 or newer) Bluetooth Driver/Stack.How to Setup:
1. Download and run the Installer.
2. Get a USB Bluetooth Dongle. Make sure your PC's Bluetooth is plugged-in & ready.
3. Start WMouseXP (icon on your Desktop). Press the "Not installed on phone?" button in this WMouseXP PC Side program to send the Mobile Side program to your mobile phone and install it there. (Make sure your phone's Bluetooth is on as discoverable - "Show to all".)
4. On your phone, start the mobile side WMouseXP program, allow it to access Bluetooth (On some S60 phones, you MUST press the (left) softkey for "Yes" explicitly - because pressing the Joystick "in" would result in a default "No"), until you see "Awaiting PC Side".
5. On your PC's WMouseXP, press the "Connect" button.