With RAW support for over 450 camera models, customizable batch presets, drag and drop searching, vast digital asset management features, and a full toolkit of non-destructive adjustments, ACDSee Photo Studio 4 is well-positioned as your go-to digital photography resource. Harness the flexibility and control of instant, import-free access to your images, professional processing enhancements, and enough organizational tools to suit even the most particular workflow.Main Features:
- With built-in RAW support, you?ll have the freedom to parametrically correct exposure, clarity, sharpness, lighting, color, noise, details, and much more.
- Make your own photography workflow rules with extensive tools for moving, finding, sorting, and sharing.
- Sort by date, rate images to keep track of your best work, and set categories and keywords using the method that works for you.
- Organize your collection, find duplicates to save space, view and edit EXIF and IPTC information, and embed your own metadata.
- Identify individual images for further processing with customizable color labels and visual tags.
- Draw a line across your image?s horizon, and the Straighten function will flawlessly correct its orientation to your line, ensuring it looks perfectly shot from the get-go.
- Take charge of the spectrum by boosting individual colors or all tones in your images. Increase or reduce exposure, recover highlights, and add fill light, contrast, and clarity, as desired.
- Like a diffusion lens filter, the Soft Focus tool provides dreamy blur by reducing harsh lines and intensifying colors.
- With the Light EQ technology, you can rescue details from shadows and restore an image?s natural brightness and contrast.Compatible with Mac OS 10.12 - 10.14.