With RAW support for over 450 camera models, customizable batch presets, drag and drop searching, vast digital asset management features, and a full toolkit of non-destructive adjustments, ACDSee Photo Studio is well-positioned as your go-to digital photography resource. Harness the flexibility and control of instant, import-free access to your images, professional processing enhancements, and enough organizational tools to suit even the most particular workflow.Main Features:
- With built-in RAW support, you'll have the freedom to parametrically correct exposure, clarity, sharpness, lighting, color, noise, details, and much more.
- Make your own photography workflow rules with extensive tools for moving, finding, sorting, and sharing.
- Sort by date, rate images to keep track of your best work, and set categories and keywords using the method that works for you.
- Organize your collection, find duplicates to save space, view and edit EXIF and IPTC information, and embed your own metadata.
- Identify individual images for further processing with customizable color labels and visual tags.
- Draw a line across your image's horizon, and the Straighten function will flawlessly correct its orientation to your line, ensuring it looks perfectly shot from the get-go.
- Take charge of the spectrum by boosting individual colors or all tones in your images. Increase or reduce exposure, recover highlights, and add fill light, contrast, and clarity, as desired.
- Like a diffusion lens filter, the Soft Focus tool provides dreamy blur by reducing harsh lines and intensifying colors.
- With the Light EQ technology, you can rescue details from shadows and restore an image's natural brightness and contrast.Compatible with macOS Catalina (10.15), macOS Big Sur (11) ou macOS Monterey (12).