Audio editor tool for your music production that supports many popular audio formats and features audio cd burning. Dexster provides cool and easy-to-use interface that allows you to edit an audio file visually, apply different effects, insert noise and silence in an audio file, apply different filters to the selected part of an audio file, record an audio file from a microphone or from other input device, play an audio file or any part of it and convert an audio file from one format to another.Main features:
- Open, create, edit and save audio files.
- Support multiple files editing at the same time.
- Display in a special window the waveform of an audio file.
- Play an audio file or any part of it.
- Apply different effects (Amplify, Compressor, Delay, Envelope, Equalizer, Expander, Fade, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Phaser, Reverb, Reverse, Silence, Tempo, Trim, Vibrato, Chorus, Pitch Shift, Distortion).
- Apply different filters to the selected part of an audio file (BandPassFilter, FFTFilter, HighPassFilter, HighShelfFilter, LowPassFilter, LowShelfFilter, NotchFilter, Peak EQ Filter, Finite Impulse Response Filter).
- Apply Virtual Studio Technology (VST) effects.
- Audio CD Burning (Blue ray drives supported).
- Pops, Clicks reduction.
- Keyboard Shortcut Commands.
- Merge and Split Audio Files.
- Preview effects/filters before apply.Compatible with Windows 2000, 20003, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 - 32 and 64-bit.