What can you do with CD DVD Blu-ray Burning Studio? Long story short: anything you need, i.e. you can burn files and folders to any kind of disc, burn image files on discs, burn Audio CDs from digital sources like MP3, APE, FLAC, WAV or WMA, or create image file from disc, clean a rewritable disc, copy a disc, create image file from folders/files, convert image files, or view disc/drive information with a single click.
Doesn't stop there: With this DVD burning software you can create video DVDs and Blu-ray with high quality video, even 4K and HD if you use them as source.
Audio CDs created with CD DVD Blu-ray Burning Studio will be reproduced by any device. MP3 CDs and DVDs burned with CD DVD Blu-ray Burning Studio will also be reproduced by any device. Video DVDs and Blu-ray will also be reproduced by any device. The program gives you a few options on video encoding but mainly it does the necessary conversions.
>Certainly, you can find more advanced options cd burning software and Blu-ray burning software out there but with this range of action and within this price range you're well served with CD DVD Blu-ray Burning Studio. Plus, the user interface could not address the tasks more simply. There is no complication whatsoever. Not so many options but easier to use than any other.Main features:
- Allows you to burn MP4, MKV, AVI, VOB, FLV, MOV, ISO formats on media discs.
- Supports all important formats/discs.
- Supports disc spanning.
- Excellent for manual data-backup.
- Can burn/create ISO files.
- DVD types supported include DVD-9, DVD-5, DVD-R/RW, and on top of that, you get BD-R, BD-RE, BD-25, BD-25, BD-50, and BD-100.Extra features:
- No other software breaks media burning tasks so perfectly apart in one easy-to-use interface.
- Size occupied on disk preview.
- Converts all types of media to CD DVD Blu-ray compatible content.
If you're looking to do media burning related tasks on CD, DVD, to Blu-ray discs, audio, video, data, ISO creation and burning, disc erasing, and more for a lot less you would pay elsewhere and still have reliability and all the important bells and whistles, does sound like a cost-effective deal.Compatibility:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
- Mac OSX 10.7 or later.