The smartest and quickest way to find big files in your Mac and removing them to gain disk space. With Fat File Finder, you select a folder to be the root of search, a minimum size of file to look for, and Fat File Finder makes the search on folders and sub-folders finding you the files matching the criteria.
Fat File Finder can search for large files on any folder of your Mac. So if you choose a system folder to find large files in, make sure you know what you are removing.Main Features:
- Can find files on any folder on your Mac including system folders.
- Recursive search of folders and sub-folders.
- You can trash or remove files.
- Disk space pie graphics representing real-time free and used disk space.Extra Features:
- Ability to search for a size range by setting minimum and maximum size of files to look for.
- Precision on results. You know exactly what you are getting rid of.
- Fast search.Compatible with Mac OSX 10.7 or later.