GoodSync synchronizes and backs up files such as photos, financial documents, MP3s and e-mails between desktops, laptops, servers and external drives.It uses an innovative synchronization algorithm that offers true bi-directional synchronization.Main features:
- End-to-end data encryption: Maximize your security and include encryption on the destination as well.
- Faster backups: Improved P2P connectivity with block level incremental data transfer allows you to enjoy even faster backups.
- GoodSync for Business console: allows a single administrator to handle all installations, back-ups, synchronizations, job assignments, reporting and more.
- You can choose to automate the syncing process at a given time of day or when a particular system action occurs, like when a USB drive is inserted or during system startup.
- GoodSync Explorer: a combination of Windows Explorer and a rich-featured FTP product, it allows you to view and download/upload files between your local computer and a server on the Internet.
- GoodSync can propagate your file deletions, even through a chain of Syncs. Deletion Propagation can be turned off for 1-way Backup jobs.
- Changes in files are automatically detected by comparing current file status to the stored file status, so no OS-based file monitoring is required.
- Analysis and Synchronization can be started when any file in sync folders changes. Only changed files are transferred.
- GoodSync may start synchronization automatically when you logoff from Windows session.Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10.