Professional-grade video editing and production for creators of all levels.
PowerDirector supports end-to-end editing of 4K and 2K UltraHD video formats. With resolution up to 3840 x 2160, you can create crystal clear videos at resolution four times higher than FullHD. PowerDirector also supports popular formats like JPEG, PNG, and GIF as well as a host of RAW profiles and the latest HEIC file format.Main features:
- With Express Projects you can pick from a huge range of ready-made templates complete with effects, transitions, animations and music.
- Action Camera Center: Everything you need to edit, correct and enhance your action footage.
- One-click Color Correction: TrueTheater Color instantly optimizes hues and vibrancy in your video clips giving them a true-to-life appearance.
- Intelligent Color Match: Scenes filmed with different cameras can have very different exposure and color looks. Color Match lets you standardize color through different clips with the click of a button.
- Look-up tables (LUTs): A useful and quick method that pro videographers use to match footage from one source to another, in order to achieve a particular effect throughout a video.
- Menu Designer: Create unique disc menu layouts and styles.
- Chroma Key Editing.
- Frame-by-frame Motion Tracking.
- Integrated Video Collages & MultiCam Editing: The intuitive MultiCam Designer allows you to synchronize and switch between footage shot from different cameras.
- Add and edit multiple projects in the same video project for more efficient editing and effortless creativity.
- Import equirectangular footage, create a True360 project, edit with a full range of design tools, then export in 360║ format.Compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10 (64-bit recommended).
Note: This software is delivered by download, which leaves a much smaller ecological footprint compared to producing and shipping a CD/DVD and its associated packaging through traditional retail distribution channels. Your license key will be delivered by e-mail. Optionally, you can back up the downloaded software to a CD, USB drive, or other removable media.